Bay and Lift Rates
|Type of Space||Hourly||Half Day||Full Day||Weekly|
|2 Post Lift||$23.00||$94.00||$177.00||$695.00 *|
|4 Post Lift
|* Monthly rates available upon request.|
Any Bay, Anytime Plan
We created the Any Bay, Anytime Plan to provide savings to customers that plan to spend lots of time at our garage but want the flexibility to come in for as little or long as their schedules allow each visit.
- ABAT members receive 20% off hourly rates at our published 2-post hourly rate with the up front purchase of 10 bay rental hours. Tax and damage waiver are additional.
- ABAT members also have the option of choosing any type of bay they want when they come in without paying extra.
- Hours can be added to plan cards in 5-hour increments at the same discounted rate.
Just remember to call for a reservation to be sure we have the type of bay you need that day! Gift cards available!
Which One Do I Need?
|Type of Space||How Many We Have||How It Operates|
|2 Post Lift||4||
These 4 lifts are BendPak's XPR-10A model lifts. The two-post model has the capacity to lift anything from sports and compact cars to full-sized pick-ups. Our lifts provide unobstructed floor space allowing customers to easily move tool boxes, transmission jacks, oil drains and other equipment underneath the elevated vehicle.
|4 Post Lift
These 2 lifts are BendPak's XPR-14 model lifts. The four-post lifts are engineered to meet the strenuous demands of the biggest lifting jobs. The lifts provide a generous 14,000 lb lift capacity and feature extended runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicle wheelbases.
This lift is BendPak's RML-750HD model lifts. The RML-750HD dual-functioning, premium motorcycle lift table and ramp has a 1,500 lb lift capacity and can easily accommodate almost any motorcycle, bike or chopper in existence. The lift table measures a spacious 80-1/2 inches long by 29-1/2 inches wide, while the entire unit comes standard with a stabilizing front wheel vise, retracting rear wheel deck for wheel service, two extra-long drive-up ramps (plus included extension), two rear support poles and two 11” bolt-on side extensions.
All of our bay rentals include the following at no charge:
- Craftsman toolkit (253-piece, sockets and ratchets) with rolling work cart
- Assortment of other tools (10" crescent, needle nose, vice grip, pliers, screwdrivers)
- Compressed air
- Rolling seat and floor creeper
- Shop light and rags
- Jack and jackstands
- Access to vice
- Parts washer and shop press
- Free access to professional online manuals
- Fluid and waste removal
- Flat screen TV's
- Lounge area w/refrigerator and TV
Please note that tool rentals in Category A or B must be accompanied by a bay rental.